- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
ROWfit Ltd. collects the following data when you purchase goods or rent from us:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, postal address)
- Proof of Address – for Rental delivery (e.g. a scanned copy of a utility bill)
- Proof of Identification – for Rentals (e.g. scanned copy of Passport or licence)
- Card details when renting one of our rental stock machines or paying directly by Card. We enter the data into Stripe for payment management and do not retain the details for any longer than required.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide ROWfit with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Provide Proof of Address or Proof of Identification when renting any of our machines. (Scanned files that are not retained once validated)
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
ROWfit may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Stripe (Financial services company) when they process your payment(s) on behalf of ROWfit Limited.
How will we use your data?
ROWfit Limited collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Create Monthly subscriptions which allow you to pay an agreed monthly fee for any machines rented from ROWfit Ltd.
ROWfit will never share your data with any companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
When ROWfit processes your order, it may send your data to, and use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
ROWfit will keep your Proof of Address and Proof of Identification only for the purposes of initialising the sales & delivery of a machine Rental. On provision of proof, we register it as ‘proof provided’ and delete the scanned files provided.
For machine rentals ROWfit require and then keep your payment card details for the duration of the rental and will delete the details upon refunding the Renter their deposit as per the ROWfit CREDIT or DEBIT CARD AUTHORIZATION AGREEMENT
ROWfit will keep your Name, Address, email, and contact number for the purposes of sales, delivery and warranty for a period of up to 5 years.
Once this time has expired, we will delete your data by permanently deleting it from the d-base held by ROWfit
ROWfit may send you information about products, services and events that we think you might like.
You have the right at any time to stop ROWfit from contacting you for marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
ROWfit Limited would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request ROWfit Limited for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that ROWfit Limited correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request ROWfit Limited to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that ROWfit Limited erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that ROWfit Limited restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to ROWfit Limited’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that ROWfit Limited transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Call us at: 087 768 0636
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – ROWfit Limited uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: 087 768 0636
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that ROWfit Limited has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Data Protection Commissioner’s Office: https://www.dataprotection.ie/en/contact/how-contact-us